DData in hierarchical libraries

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 23 15:05:49 EST 2004

JP

Good for you!  Do press ahead with getting a tidied-up interface agreed.
(I doubt many people will have much to say, but don't be discouraged by
that.)   A good plan would be to Haddock-ise the source code, generate
the HTML and send the link to the libraries list.  That way people could
easily browse your proposed interface.

I wonder if any existing libraries could be removed (or, rather,
deprecated) when you add DData?  If so, say so.

Simon