implementation of file-related modules

Isaac Jones ijones at syntaxpolice.org
Fri Oct 17 02:15:37 EDT 2003

Wolfgang Thaller <wolfgang.thaller at gmx.net> writes:

> As a long-time Mac user and victim of Apple's brainwashing, I hate
> config files, so I'm always sceptical about proposed schemes of config
> files. (Of course, I don't want to veto anything, I just want to
> dissuade people from inventing config file schemes "just in case we
> need them one day").

I can agree with that.  I'm more-or-less trying to ask what each
solution _would_ look like.

I feel that the Library Infrastructure Project will be running into a
lot of these platform dependent variables, and I want advice for a
solution (and would be happy to see the solution itself too!)

peace,

isaac