HaskellDB

seth@cql.com seth@cql.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 10:04:45 -0700 (MST)

I have some code I've been working on to access my own SQL engine.  The issues
should be identical with accessing another engine.

I think a simpler and better solution is to use the fully qualified column
name, which has to be unique.  This conforms to the ANSI standard, which is
always a plus.  Thus you have a column name like owner.table.columnName.  The
dots can be replaced by underscores in an environment where the dots cause
problems.