FiniteMap: modifyFM

Ashley Yakeley ashley@semantic.org
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 02:47:40 -0700

At 2002-06-20 09:42, Hal Daume III wrote:

>I would prefer having a standard library (couldn't tell if this was what
>you were suggesting or not) and having -fuse-advanced-prelude which
>defaults to: -fno-implicit-prelude and import AdvancedPrelude in the
>relevant modules.

I don't think this flag thing is a good idea. The way to indicate that
your code needs a particular prelude is to import it.

I rather like Alastair's suggestion that the Prelude should not be
implicitly imported. But it may be too late for that, and we can make do
with -fno-implicit-prelude, at least for GHC.

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA