Graphics hierarchy

Sven Panne Sven_Panne@BetaResearch.de
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:00:27 +0100

Simon Marlow wrote:
> Thanks, I'll update my copy of the hierarchy and keep it here:
>         http://www.haskell.org/~simonmar/lib-hierarchy.html

Perhaps a pointer to this and the library document would be useful in
the "about" paragraph at http://haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/libraries.

> >         Format
> >             GIF
> [...]
> I think we had already agreed to move this sub-hierarchy under FileFormats

I thought so, too, but it was *you* who mentioned it below Graphics...  ;-)

> Win32 includes both System and Graphics stuff, so shouldn't it go at the
> top level? [...]

OK, given that we don't split it up, it probably belongs there.

Cheers,
   S.
--
Sven Panne    Fon: +49/89/99567000    Fax: +49/89/99567461
BetaResearch GmbH,    Betastr. 1,    D-85774 Unterfoehring