BER and LDAP Libraries

dominic.j.steinitz@britishairways.com dominic.j.steinitz@britishairways.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:50:15 +0100

I am about to update our library for BER (Basic Encoding Rules). I have
read http://www.haskell.org/~simonmar/libraries/libraries.html.

I think it should be called Network.BER.

I don't have any strong views on licensing and it looks like BSD would
cause the least problems.

I assume it should be classified as experimental.

I also assume it is non-portable as uses existential types and Words and
Bits.

I am using CVS. Could someone tell me how I get the string

-- $Id: libraries.sgml,v 1.4 2001/07/05 13:52:49 simonmar Exp $

put into the recommended header (see below)?

Thanks, Dominic.

-- Module      :  module-- Copyright   :  (c) author year
-- License     :  license--
-- Maintainer  :  libraries@haskell.org | email-address
-- Stability   :  experimental | provisional | stable
-- Portability :  portable | non-portable (reason(s))--
-- $Id: libraries.sgml,v 1.4 2001/07/05 13:52:49 simonmar Exp $---- Description

Save time by using an eTicket and our Self-Service Check-in Kiosks. For
more information go to http://www.britishairways.com/eservice1