[jhc] [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: jhc-0.8.1

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Tue May 13 13:01:36 UTC 2014

Just pushed a patch that will only create the show identity instance
if it is missing. If you could test it, that would be great. I assumed
if it existed it would come from Control.Monad.Identity, perhaps that
is not true though. Also fixed some other #ifdefs that depended on GHC
version numbers to use proper HS_HAS_INSTANCE checks.

The docs for development mention the requirements for using the darcs tree.

http://repetae.net/computer/jhc/development.shtml

the prerequisites are a little out of date though. that doc is part of
the repo in docs/development.mkd

   John