[jhc] compiling JHC against syb-0.2

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Sun Aug 8 21:41:16 EDT 2010

On Sat, Aug 07, 2010 at 02:44:22PM +0100, Ben Millwood wrote:
> Since version 0.2, Data.Generics has re-exported the module
> Data.Generics.Builders which in turn exports empty :: (Data a) => a

I have not attempted to compile against a newer version of 'syb',
actually, I am not sure I am using it in a substantial way any more
anyway and may be able to get rid of the dependency altogether.

> My apologies if this is already well-known :) I had a poke through
> recent archives and the issue tracker, didn't see anything
> particularly obvious.

Not well known, it is always better to report issues just in case, at
least in this point in jhc's development.

        John