[jhc] Re: darcs patch: add --dependencies option to output file dependencies.

David Roundy roundyd at physics.oregonstate.edu
Mon Sep 7 07:31:47 EDT 2009

Hi John,

Just so you know, the franchise support for jhc relies on this patch.
I've got it working to compile libraries and executables, but without
this, it won't know when to recompile.  There are still some issues
like inability to specify C code to be compiled and linked (so far as
I can tell), but for many users it should work fine.

David

--
David Roundy