[jhc] darcs patch: Add Control.Monad.Instances to base package (and 4 more)

Samuel Bronson naesten at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:48:20 EDT 2008

This patch bundle consists of Control.Arrow along with the modules it
depends upon. Control.Arrow does not compile even with the (->)
improvement patch I previously sent to the list; I believe this to be
due to problems in kind inference. Could you look at the error, John?
(Recall that this should all work in *standard* haskell, and so
helping will not be a violation of the moratorium on extensions.)

Tue Mar 18 18:43:45 EDT 2008  Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com>
  * Add Control.Monad.Instances to base package

Tue Mar 18 18:56:40 EDT 2008  Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com>
  * Add Control.Category

Tue Mar 18 21:37:59 EDT 2008  Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com>
  * Add Control.Arrow