[Haskell-iPhone] Build fails when using Xcode 5

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 20:05:51 UTC 2013

Hi Sergey,

I think that's what I fixed with the patch to happy — can you try getting
the latest version from here and installing it?
https://github.com/simonmar/happy

Basically it's more clang-as-CPP funniness. During the happy build itself
you may hit the same error; if that occurs, try opening up the offending
file (e.g., above it's compiling a happy-generated utils/genprimopcode/dist/
build/Parser.hs), converting tabs to spaces (with tabs interpreted as 8
spaces), and fix any obvious layout issues.

This is what we're reduced to 'til we figure out a way to get clang to stop
misbehaving : )
Cheers
Luke