[Haskell-iPhone] Build fails when using Xcode 5

Sergey Mikhanov sergey at mikhanov.com
Fri Oct 18 19:48:35 UTC 2013

I've removed offending lines in Lexer.hs -- the build now goes a bit
further and fails:

"/usr/bin/ghc" -hisuf hi -osuf  o -hcsuf hc -static  -H32m -O
-package-db libraries/bootstrapping.conf   -i -iutils/genprimopcode/.
-iutils/genprimopcode/dist/build
-iutils/genprimopcode/dist/build/autogen
-Iutils/genprimopcode/dist/build
-Iutils/genprimopcode/dist/build/autogen       -package array
-no-user-package-db -rtsopts      -odir utils/genprimopcode/dist/build
-hidir utils/genprimopcode/dist/build -stubdir
utils/genprimopcode/dist/build   -c
utils/genprimopcode/dist/build/Parser.hs -o
utils/genprimopcode/dist/build/Parser.o

templates/GenericTemplate.hs:121:10:
    parse error (possibly incorrect indentation or mismatched brackets)
make[1]: *** [utils/genprimopcode/dist/build/Parser.o] Error 1

alex is 3.1.0
happy is 1.19.0 (BTW, it's not possible to do configure without
updating those -- these are the minimum versions required).

Any ideas where to take it from here?

S.