[Haskell-iPhone] Build fails when using Xcode 5

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 00:22:19 UTC 2013

Yeah, I'm looking at some new alex/happy issues right now but don't have
them quite licked —

You could try "cabal install happy" and "cabal install alex" as I think GHC
HEAD requires new versions as of quite recently.

I just provided a patch to Simon M for happy for one of the issues, so you
can try checking out and installing the latest version:
https://github.com/simonmar/happy

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Maxwell Swadling <maxwellswadling at gmail.com