[Haskell-iPhone] Build fails when using Xcode 5

Maxwell Swadling maxwellswadling at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 23:46:18 UTC 2013

Hey,

It seems to be a CPP or Alex problem. Could you provide the following info about your environment:

- gcc --version
- clang --version
- git sha of which ghc you have checked out
- alex --version
- happy --version

Also because of Xcode 5, did you remember to:

- reinstall the command line tools in Xcode? (It could be using the old ones)
- use the Xcode 5 branch of ghc-ios-scripts?
- when you ./configure use "--with-gcc=arm-apple-darwin10-clang" instead of gcc?
- compile and add to your path the preprocessor hook / hack (see scripts repo)
- apply the 2 patches that are not merged yet?

Thanks!

__END__
Maxwell Swadling