[Haskell-iPhone] Persistent - SQLite

Stefan Kersten sk at k-hornz.de
Thu Jan 3 11:02:55 CET 2013

hi casey,

On 01/01/2013, at 21:19, Casey Basichis <caseybasichis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone here using Persistent or another SQLite solution?
>
> I know Persistent was rewritten some time ago to work without template Haskell, but all the demonstrations I've seen are still using the template aspects.

what i did was generate the source from the quasi quoted expression, there's an example here:

https://github.com/kaoskorobase/mescaline/blob/user/sk/lib/mescaline-database/Mescaline/Database/EntityGen.hs

it should work doing this on the host using the host compiler and use the source on the target. another possibility would be to write a source generator for the persistent input format.

sk