[Hugs-users] Opening text editor

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:05:08 EDT 2009

Hi

WinHugs actually supports a few TextEditors - Textpad, Notepad and
another I can't remember (Jot rings a bell...). However, it won't
offer to use TextPad unless you have TextPad installed, and similarly
with the other editor. It's not too hard to add more editors to
WinHugs, if you have a basic knowledge of C.

You should be able to use any editor using the Custom facility.

Thanks

Neil