Hugs & Cygwin

Sigbjorn Finne sof@galois.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 06:56:29 -0700

"Koen Claessen" <koen@cs.chalmers.se> writes:
> Hello there,
>
> I am trying to install Hugs under Cygwin, and I have severe
> problems. The last problem lead me to a hugs core dump, and
> I have no idea why.
>
> There must be someone else who has tried this and succeeded?
> If so, I could use some hints.

I do this on a fairly regular basis & just to verify, the current CVS
contents
builds cleanly out of the box.  I did fix up a couple of bugs wrt cygwin
after
the Dec 2001 release though, but none of a really serious kind (at least not
as far as I can remember.) You don't say what sources you're working with,
but the CVS bits are available via http://cvs.haskell.org/

In any case, more information about what's actually going wrong would
be very helpful.

--sigbjorn