graphics & Hugs

Jeremy Gibbons Jeremy.Gibbons@comlab.ox.ac.uk
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:13:04 +0100 (BST)

> What version of Hugs should I be using in order to use the graphics with
> Paul Hudak's book SOE?

How timely! I have a similar question...

My functional programming course uses Hugs (of course!), and
last time it ran, last September, I had some nice examples
using Hudak's SOE resources. Now I have to reinstall Hugs in
our Win98 lab, so that I can use the same examples this time
around (in three weeks' time).

It appears that the latest version (Feb 2001 Hugs98) doesn't
work with the win32 library. Sadly, there is no link at
haskell.org/hugs pointing to the earlier version of Hugs98
that I must have used last time. Snooping around in the
directory containing the latest version reveals a plethora
of older versions, but no road-map. Will one of these give
me the version prevailing last September? Or for that
matter, any version that will run the SOE examples?

Waiting in hope,
Jeremy

--
Jeremy.Gibbons@comlab.ox.ac.uk
  Oxford University Computing Laboratory,    TEL: +44 1865 283508