[HOpenGL] Fwd: Vector operations on datatypes in Tensor library...

Balazs Komuves bkomuves at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 17:13:33 CET 2013

Hi,

the vect library: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/vect
and its OpenGLl companion: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/vect-opengl

were written specifically for doing computer graphics. It probably contains
all vector/matrix operations you need. If this is not the case, I'm happy
to hear suggestions.

I don't think there is a better alternative at the moment (definitely
nothing close in coverage of functionality).
(disclaimer: I'm the author of these)

Historical note: The Tensor package was born because the original author of
the OpenGL package felt that it makes sense to make it separate from the
big OpenGL package. He planned a serious refactoring/rewrite of the OpenGL
package. However, he seems to have disappeared since.

Balazs