[HOpenGL] hello

u5h rjq at gmx.com
Tue May 5 13:30:30 EDT 2009

I feel a little bad spamming the list with this, but the number of
people I've met who know how to work Haskell/OpenGL is about zero.  I'm
trying to find some sort of excellent guide to Haskell/OpenGL, if one is
indeed written, to help me fill out an idea for a MMO??? that's been
lingering in my head for a while - also, any excellent Haskell coders
willing to assist with an open source, modular online game with amazing
visuals and whatnot may as well contact me, right?

I will probably receive replies telling me to do this in another
language or something - but that's no fun, is it? The mathematical
versatility of Haskell along with the ridiculous conciseness make it
ideal for this project, even if I have to use some strange FRP approach.

rjq at gmx.com