[HOpenGL] Vertex attribute arrays?

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:15:04 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Balazs Komuves <bkomuves at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 3. If I write the support myself, how can I contribute it back to this
>> project?
>
> Now that's a problem not really solved at the moment.

Last we had this conversation the thought was to have two public darcs
repositories for the OpenGL package. The current one would be
considered "stable" while the new one would be for development and
have a more lenient contribution policy.

I will go ahead and request an OpenGL-dev repository once I hear back
from an email I just sent to the current OpenGL package maintainer.

Cheers,
Corey O'Connor