[HOpenGL] Vertex attribute arrays?

Balazs Komuves bkomuves at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:55:49 EST 2009

Hello and welcome,

I'm in the process of porting a hobby openGL rendering/animation
> system I wrote to Haskell and it has gone really well except that
> there doesn't seem to be support for Vertex attribute arrays at the
> moment. So I have a few questions.
>
> 1. Is there support for vertex attrib arrays that I just didn't notice?
> 2. Is anyone working on it and not checked it in yet?

There is no official support yet. I wrote a patch which in theory
adds support, but it is completely untested (I tend to work on independent
pieces of software I will need later...). You can find the patch in the
mailing list archives; see this thread:
http://www.nabble.com/EXT_framebuffer_object-support.-to21049067.html

3. If I write the support myself, how can I contribute it back to this
> project?

Now that's a problem not really solved at the moment.

 Balazs