[HOpenGL] Re: Fwd: OpenGLRaw

Sven Panne Sven.Panne at aedion.de
Mon Aug 17 03:33:13 EDT 2009

Am Sonntag, 16. August 2009 17:25:36 schrieb Sven Panne:
> Hmmm, no replies yet... So I'd like to The OpenGLRaw.cabal obviously needs
> some tweaks on Mac OS X, but it is not clear for me what to do. Should
>
>    a) the "extra-libraries: GL" line be removed for the "os(darwin)" case?
>
>    b) a "frameworks: OpenGL" line be added?
>
> What is the right way to fix things? a) alone? b) alone? Or both a) and b)?
> Feedback would be highly appreciated, because I don't have access to Macs.

Although personally I think that b) might be better, there seems to be a
tendency that a) is the right way for Mac OS X users. What about the GLURaw
package? It has basically the same structure, so the same question arises
there: Should the line "extra-libraries: GLU" be removed from GLURaw.cabal for
the "os(darwin)" case? I guess that this is the case, otherwise things would
be quite obscure.

As always, feedback is highly appreciated.

Cheers,
   S.