[HOpenGL] EXT_framebuffer_object support.

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 16:12:03 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Balazs Komuves <bkomuves at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think we should have some testing and code review before trying to merge
> it with the
> official repository (there is a reason I did not publicised this before,
> though the FBO stuff
> is fairly new). For example I just discovered two (very minor) bugs by
> trying to generate
> Haddock documentation. The API isn't set into stone either; I hope it's
> reasonable
> enough, but some changes may be beneficial.

Hm. I certainly agree that testing and API review is required for
release. However I'd prefer other developers to have easy access to
these patches through a main development repository than not. If API
stability is a concern with the main repository then I suggest having
two repositories: One for development and another for stable use.

Cheers,
Corey