[HOpenGL] OpenGL with wxWidgets

Sven Panne sven.panne at aedion.de
Fri Feb 23 05:42:30 EST 2007

On Thursday 22 February 2007 19:48, Chris Perez wrote:
> I am working with wxHaskell, Yes I agree It's GUI constructin is so nice to
> work with, alot simpler and easier to debug than most other GUI packages I
> have tried, I looked at the OpenGL examples in wxHaskell but I cannot seem
> to get them to work with what I want to do. I get the same Kind of crashing
> when I run them. I will try to look into it deeper and if I find anything I
> will post it.

I am not sure about the current status of wxHaskell, I think that the
maintainer has changed recently, IIRC, so things may not be completely
up-to-date again.

As an alternative, you might try Gtk2Hs, which starting with version 0.9.11
finally officially supports an OpenGL widget, see:
http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/.

Cheers,
   S.