[HOpenGL] Windows with no reshaping

Rafael Almeida almeidaraf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 22:25:01 EST 2006

Hello,

I was trying to get help on opengl, but I haven't had much luck. I was
told to try this mailing list, so here I am.

I want to make it so a opengl window can't be resized. I know there
are no opengl functions for that, at least none that I know of.
Anyhow, I'm hoping there's some kind of work around that. I'm sure the
reason behind that is portability, but I don't need it to work
somewhere else other than on the X system. So a way to get the window
with xlib and change that property would be just fine.

I couldn't find much documentation on Hopengl over the net and the
last release seems to be from 3 years ago. I wonder what happened. Was
the project discontinued?

[]'s
Rafael