[HOpenGL] Google Summer of Code 2006

Paolo Martini paolo at nemail.it
Mon Apr 24 12:58:37 EDT 2006

Hello,

Haskell.org is going to partecipate as mentoring organization to the
Google Summer of Code programme of this year.

We have formed a group of volunteers taking care of the administrative
work as well as the mentoring part. The group is listed here:
<http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Summer_of_Code:_People>.

We are now looking for projects, and mentors.  We've reached number 24
but we are happily going to add more, Haskell Open Source paid work for
the summer!

If you run some active open source program you might want to mentor some
student who will be working on your code, for example.  Either just add
your ideas here:
<http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Summer_of_Code:_Project_suggestions> (as
well as your informations on the People's page) or contact me for details.

I am also looking for students, I'd like to ear from them if they are
going to partecipate with Haskell projects, last year I was alone! (I
did write the bindings to the Cairo vector graphics library and
integrated them in Gtk2Hs.)

Details about the programme itself can be found on the official webpage:
http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html

Hoping you like the idea as much as me,
Paolo.