[HOpenGL] Installation (ok!), but ...

Sandra Fontes sandraeliza_se at yahoo.com.br
Mon May 2 10:58:19 EDT 2005

Hi,

   I installed GHC 6.4, but I don´t know how to running a program, like Planet.hs. I had this problem:

[root at medusaLinux redbook_HS]# ghc Planet.hs -v
Glasgow Haskell Compiler, Version 6.4, for Haskell 98, compiled by GHC version 5.04.3
Using package config file: /usr/local/lib/ghc-6.4/package.conf
Hsc static flags: -static
*** Checking old interface for Main:
*** Parser:
*** Renamer/typechecker:
Planet.hs:15:0:
    Failed to load interface for `GL':
        Could not find module `
GL':
          locations searched:
            GL.hi
            GL.hi-boot
*** Deleting temp files
Deleting: /tmp/ghc3765.s
Warning: deleting non-existent /tmp/ghc3765.s

Thanks,
Sandra

Lemmih <lemmih at gmail.com> wrote:
On 4/28/05, Sandra Fontes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At installation of HOpenGL, I had this problem:
[snip]

HOpenGL is not a stand-alone package any more. Just install GHC 6.4
and it'll be there.

--
Friendly,
Lemmih