[HOpenGL] Runtime error when using blending (on windows XP)

Yann Morvan morvany at cs.tcd.ie
Fri Oct 8 19:29:26 EDT 2004

Well, sorry to be poluting the list, but I'll have to display my ignorance
of how libraries work again :)
It seems that my problems come from the fact that the opengl libraries
that come with cygwin are ancient, and have little to do with the windows
dll.
When building under cygwin, do the opengl libraries need to be tweaked for
cygwin, or can I use any ?
If I can, and choose the latest MESA for windows ones for instance, which
are import libraries by default, how do I force the building process to
use them and will gcc be able to use them as is ?

	Yann