[HOpenGL] Runtime error when using blending (on windows XP)

Yann Morvan morvany at cs.tcd.ie
Fri Oct 8 18:03:58 EDT 2004

Well, it looks like I've been too quick to speak.
I was stuck with an old opengl dll (the one that came with windows,
somehow I expected it to be reasonably up to date), so
most wglGetProcAddress calls are indeed returning NULL.
Replacing it with a recent mesa one made my C test program return non NULL
addresses.
I don't really understand how libHopenGL is built from the relevent dlls,
but it looks like I will have to recompile the package, since my program
still crashes.
Sorry to have bothered you for so little.

	Yann