[HOpenGL] Compiling HOpenGL under recent versions of GHC

Weeble weeble at ntlworld.com
Tue May 18 18:30:57 EDT 2004

Hi there,
    I just recently installed Gentoo Linux with the intention of using
HOpenGL. Unfortunately I'm having problems compiling - something seems
to use a "_casm_" directive (I think) and GHC complains that this isn't
valid. So far as I can tell it was removed from the language a while
ago. Anyway, is this an expected problem or have I misconfigured
something? If this isn't a known problem I'll try again and carefully
document what I do. Thanks.

Regards,
    Weeble.