[HOpenGL] Debian&HOpenGL, undefined symbol: glPixelStorei

Ville Tirronen aleator at jyu.fi
Fri Oct 24 10:52:06 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to get HOpenGL working on a unstable debian box.
Since there were suitable packages available (ghc6, ghc6-hopengl)
I installed those.
After trying to "ghci6 -package GLUT" I get the following error message:

X11R6/lib/libGLU.so: undefined symbol: glPixelStorei)

With packages for ghc5 this seems to work but I cannot get any example
compiled.

The result for "ghc5 --make -package GLUT Planet.hs" is:

ghc-5.04.3: can't find module `GL' (while processing "Planet.hs")

Any help appreciated,
 Ville Tirronen