[HOpenGL] Prologue junk?

Manuel Garcia Rodriguez manueluniversidad@yahoo.es
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:36:03 +0100 (CET)

--- Simon Marlow <simonmar@microsoft.com> escribió: >
> > > make all - --no-print-directory;
> > > in /root/fuentes/HOpenGL-1.03/examples/misc

> > > "/usr/bin/ghc" -i../../lib -I../../lib -syslib
> util
> > -> fglasgow-exts
> > >  -I/usr/X11R6/include "-#include <GL/glut.h>" -O
>
> > >  -c Info.hs -o Info.o
> > >
> > > Prologue junk?: .globl __stginit_Main
> > > __stginit_Main:
> > >         pushl   %ebp
> > >         movl    %esp, %ebp
> >
> > I get this error making redbook examples on
> Mandrake
> > 9.0. What does it mean?
>
> This is a conflict between the way gcc is configured
> on Mandrake and the
> way we need to use it for GHC.  There is a proper
> fix in CVS for the
> problem, but a workaround is to add the flag
>
>    -optc-mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer
>
> to the GHC command line.  (I haven't actually tested
> this, but it *should* work - please let me know).
>
> Cheers,
> 	Simon

Yes, it does work. So finally, the make process under
Mandrake 9.0 is:

./configure
--with-hcflags=-optc-mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer
make depend
make all
make install

Quite simple, but hard to discover by myself... thanks
again.

The problem now is that ghc doesn't find GL GLU import
library (?). I copied my *.hs in examples directory,
and 'make' it with the others, it works. Ghc command
line has -L and -I parameters. What's wrong with this?

Manuel.

Yahoo! Móviles
Personaliza tu móvil con tu logo y melodía favorito
en http://moviles.yahoo.es