[HOpenGL] Re: Starting it all over again

Ronald Legere rjljr2@yahoo.com
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:19:20 -0800 (PST)

Whoops, one of posters mentioned Cygwin/X. Are we
talking about Cygwin/X? I thought we were talking
about 'normal' Cygwin and Hopengl. Is hopengl supposed
to work under Cygwin/X? I never tried it.

=====