[HOpenGL] Hi all

John Sincock jss@au.mensa.org
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:38:02 +0930

how Sven manages to find the time to do all this is one of the
deepest mysteries of the universe :P

i think Sven must be the collective name of some kind of
distributed gestalt entity composed of several thousand
individuals each with the brainpower of an einstein
communicating via some sort of weird telepathic network

meanwhile, i have run out of toothpaste and i keep forgetting
to buy more whenever i go to the shop :)  doh !!

Keep up the good work Sven! i would give some feedback,
but i still havent done anything with haskell yet. i have a really
dodgy draughts game with a minimax algorithm, which has a
board which rotates in 3D. At the moment its all in C/C++ using
X11 for graphics, and i was hoping to port first the graphics code
to HOpenGL then maybe the minimax to Haskell one of these
days, but havent even had the time to start yet. When/if i
ever do ill let you know how i went tho.