[HF-discuss] [Haskell-cafe] Do something about Cabal?

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Thu Dec 10 19:50:04 UTC 2020

In my view, a lack of communication like the one highlighted here is exactly what the Haskell Foundation hopes to improve. It's still being bootstrapped, so don't expect any action soon, but I would hope for forward motion by the springtime.

Of course, the HF needs all of us to be the best foundation it can -- so please consider nominating yourself for a board position (https://haskell.foundation/board-nominations/) and/or applying for the executive director (full-time, salaried) position (https://haskell.foundation/ed-job-description/)! In either role, you could have direct impact on moving this all forward.

Richard