[Hat] Tracing of standard libraries

Matthias Neubauer neubauer at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Sep 26 02:43:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

I just pulled the latest darcs version of hat, compiled it using
ghc-6.6.1 and tried to debug a program. Unfortunately, there seems to
be no tracing information for standard libraries by
default. ... During compilation using "hmake -hat" hat-trans says ...

  hat-trans: /usr/local/include/hat-2.05/System/IO/Unsafe.hx: openFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)

Is there a way to generate tracing information for (parts of) the
standard libraries? (I realizied there is a script called "start" in
the hat root directory?) Or, is there another version of hat that
works with ghc-6.6.1?

-Matthias

--
Matthias Neubauer                                       |
Universität Freiburg, Institut für Informatik           | tel +49 761 203 8060