[Hat] Hat and Windows

Olaf Chitil O.Chitil at kent.ac.uk
Mon Jun 26 12:31:30 EDT 2006

Neil Mitchell wrote:

> I've tried to get Hat compiling on Windows today, and have had some
> success. I found the following problems and fixes:

Sounds great. Neither Malcolm nor I know much about Windows. So it's
great that you are getting Hat to work under Windows.

Ciao,
Olaf

PS: Concerning Int vs Integer I agree with Malcolm that it would only
partially solve the problem with the defaulting rule; I think changing
all Integers to Int is a too complex hack for a too unclear gain. I
hardly ever had problems with the defaulting rule (except for one-line
test programs), but that probably depends a lot on the kind of programs
one writes.