[Hat] Before I embark on a voyage doomed to failure

Thomas Davie tatd2 at kent.ac.uk
Fri Oct 28 08:40:20 EDT 2005

I appear to have managed to get a local version of Map that works,
and runs through hat-trans... Unfortunately the output of hat-trans
doesn't appear to compile...

dhcp296d:~/Documents/Work/Hat test cases/hoogle-me/src tatd2$ hmake Main
ghc      -c  -o TypeAlias.o TypeAlias.hs
ghc      -c  -o General.o General.hs
ghc      -c  -o Result.o Result.hs
ghc      -c  -o MatchClass.o MatchClass.hs
ghc      -c  -o Lexer.o Lexer.hs
ghc      -c  -o Parser.o Parser.hs
ghc      -c  -o MatchType.o MatchType.hs
ghc      -c  -o TextUtil.o TextUtil.hs
ghc      -c  -o MatchSymbol.o MatchSymbol.hs
ghc      -c  -o MatchName.o MatchName.hs
ghc      -c  -o Database.o Database.hs
ghc      -c  -o Match.o Match.hs
ghc      -c  -o Main.o Main.hs
ghc      -o Main MyMap.o General.o MatchClass.o TypeAlias.o
MatchType.o MatchName.o MatchSymbol.o Lexer.o TextUtil.o TypeSig.o
Database.o Parser.o Result.o GetOpt.o Match.o Main.o
dhcp296d:~/Documents/Work/Hat test cases/hoogle-me/src tatd2$ hmake -
hat Main
hat-trans   MyMap.hs
Wrote Hat/MyMap.hs
ghc      -c -package hat -o Hat/MyMap.o Hat/MyMap.hs

Hat/MyMap.hs:2268:41: Not in scope: `Hat.Set.afromDistinctAscList'

Hat/MyMap.hs:2269:4: Not in scope: `Hat.Set.hfromDistinctAscList'
dhcp296d:~/Documents/Work/Hat test cases/hoogle-me/src tatd2$

Anyone got any good ideas?

Bob