[Hat] Before I embark on a voyage doomed to failure

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Fri Oct 28 07:29:46 EDT 2005

Thomas Davie <tatd2 at kent.ac.uk> writes:

> I'm trying to get some reasonably bit examples to test hat-detect
> with... Problem is, most of them need Data.map to work... Is there
> any reason why I shouldn't embark on shoving it through hat-trans?

No, just be careful to check all the dependencies it is going to need,
e.g. Data.Set and Data.Typeable, and do the transitive closure of
those too.

I suspect Data.Typeable might be hard for hat-trans, since it uses
some cpp hackery.  Try it, but if it seems difficult, you could maybe
just comment out the typeable stuff in Data.Map and Data.Set.

Regards,
    Malcolm