[Hat] hat-trail and hat-observe errors

Thomas Davie tatd100 at student.cs.york.ac.uk
Tue Nov 11 01:50:04 EST 2003

Hi, I'm getting some odd errors running hat under OS X.  I'm trying to
work with a trivial piece of code to prove that hat is doing sensible
things - which at the moment it isn't.  When running hat-trail or
hat-observe I get the following error:

 > [host-172-17-2-19:Work/Project/test] tatd100% hat-trail stupid
 > sh: resize: command not found
 >
 > Fail: user error
 > Reason: Command (resize -u) failed

I originally assumed an incompatibility with my terminal (OS X's
Terminal.app), but I receive the same error when using xterm (under
Apple's X11 server).  I've been searching source files for where they
might call the resize command, but can't find it.  Any help much
appreciated.

Thanks

Tom Davie