[Hat] Installing Hat for _both_ ghc and nhc98

Martin Norbäck hat@haskell.org
20 Jun 2002 12:11:52 +0200

--=-TbIOR9YJOAnXxZlvTPHY

What is the best way to install Hat for both ghc and nhc98?

I'm building RPMS, because I find it the best way to install programs on
a lot of machines here at work .Already did nhc98, see
http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/%7ed95mback/nhc98

Now to hat. I want hat both for ghc and nhc98. My idea was to build
separate packages, hat-ghc and hat-nhc98. The common files (the hat
binaries) would be put in the hat package.

However, it seems that the hat binaries are built differently when
building for ghc and nhc98.

Which set of binaries should I choose?

Regards,

	Martin

--=20
Martin Norb=E4ck                         Safelogic AB
martin.norback@safelogic.se            Stena Center 1C
+46 (0)31 772 81 70                    S-412 92 G=D6TEBORG
http://www.safelogic.se                SWEDEN

--=-TbIOR9YJOAnXxZlvTPHY

--=-TbIOR9YJOAnXxZlvTPHY--