[Hat] hat error with HUnit: Variable not in scope: `TPrelude.fnegate'

Shae Matijs Erisson hat@haskell.org
26 Jul 2002 02:57:35 +0300

I'm using HUnit (http://hunit.sf.net/)

I think the snegate, gnegate, and pnegate are type specialized tracing functions.
Hat can't find fnegate, and the source before rewriting points to a handle, stdout I think.
Or maybe I'm just missing something?

Here's the error:

shae@thunderbird:..tedHaskell/TwistedHaskell > hmake -ghc -hat -package data -package hat -i/home/shae/src/haskell/libraries -i/home/shae/build/haskell/hat/hat-2.00/src/hat/lib Test_Banana.hs
hat-trans  /home/shae/src/haskell/libraries/HUnitText.lhs
Wrote /home/shae/src/haskell/libraries/THUnitText.hs
ghc  -package data -package hat   -i/home/shae/src/haskell/libraries -i/home/shae/build/haskell/hat/hat-2.00/src/hat/lib  -c -package hat -o /home/shae/src/haskell/libraries/THUnitText.o /home/shae/src/haskell/libraries/THUnitText.hs

/home/shae/src/haskell/libraries/THUnitText.hs:64:
    Variable not in scope: `TPrelude.fnegate'
zsh: exit 1     hmake -ghc -hat -package data -package hat -i/home/shae/src/haskell/libraries

--
Shae Matijs Erisson - http://www.webwitches.com/~shae/
<radix> shapr: I think you *are* a purist :)