[Haskell] The Point of this List

James Flanagan j.fla at outlook.com
Thu May 4 09:33:01 UTC 2023

Thank you for this tip. Wasn't aware of Haskell-Cafe.

Maybe this is the right place for conference announcements then, if it's just for announcements in general. But the quantity is quite high and other stuff is likely to get drowned out. It may be best split into a separate list so that it only goes to those who are interested. (Not all of us are in academia.)

James