[Haskell] ZuriHac 2022 takes place as an in-person event 11-13 June, registrations now open

Jasper Van der Jeugt jaspervdj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 18:55:23 UTC 2022

Hi Friends of Haskell,

After two years of virtual ZuriHac, we are very excited to bring back
the Hackathon as an in-person event at the beautiful campus of OST (new
name, same location as 2018/19), right next to lake Zürich.  The event
will take place Saturday 11 - Monday 13 June.

You will be able to hack on projects with other Haskellers, or even
start your own project.  There will be plenty of socializing, some
impromptu hallway tracks, friendly fellow Haskellers to help you out,
and an overall welcoming vibe.

Aside from the hacking, we'll also host talks, workshops and tracks for
all levels.  We already have two great speakers lined up: Gabriele
Keller and Andrew Lelechenko (aka Bodigrim).  And this all for
absolutely free!

You can find more information about the event and register at:

    https://zurihac.com/

Please note that all participants will need to comply with travel
regulations and local pandemic-related measurements.

Hoping to see you in Zürich,
Juri Chomé
Bieke Hoefkens
Farhad Mehta