[Haskell] Any interest in the 'biohaskell.org' domain?

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Sun Oct 25 06:19:05 UTC 2020

Hi,

Some years ago, I set up the biohaskell.org domain with mailing list,
wiki, etc, in order to collect bioinformatics tools, utilities, and
libraries written in our favorite languages.

Time has moved on, and I with it, and I am no longer doing (much)
bioinformatics, and (sadly) also less Haskell.

Now it is time to renew the domain again, and I wonder if there is any
interest in it?  If you would like to take it over or just want to see
it continued existence, please send me an email and let me know.

If I hear nothing, I'll unceremoniously let it pass away.

-k