[Haskell] Announcement: The Chalmers Online Functional Programming Seminar Series (TODAY: Benjamin Pierce!)

Koen Claessen koen at chalmers.se
Mon May 18 07:00:58 UTC 2020

The *Chalmers Online Functional Programming Seminar Series
<http://chalmersfp.org/>* is organized by the Chalmers Functional
Programming Group, as a way to exploit the fact that so many of us in the
FP community are already meeting and working online these days. Our aim is
to bring the people in the FP community closer together, to educate and
inspire, and to foster collaboration.

The seminars will take place *every Monday* (at 7am PDT / 10am EDT / 16:00
CEST) and are live streamed through YouTube, and questions are taken
through sli.do.

---

We continue today (Monday) with *Benjamin Pierce*; title "Backtracking
Generators for Random Testing". All welcome!

Link to the full program, including videos of previous talks:

http://chalmersfp.org/

---

Last week we had 720 people who tuned in to Simon Peyton Jones!
Unfortunately, we had severe problems using Zoom webinar technology (which
was dimensioned in our license for up to 1000 people, but Zoom was just not
up to the task).

This week we will use YouTube Live streaming and sli.do for questions. All
relevant links are on chalmersfp.org. See you there!