[Haskell] Call for Papers - The 11th International Conference on Advanced Geographic Information Systems, Applications, and Services

Muhammad Arslan Muhammad.Arslan at u-bourgogne.fr
Wed Oct 24 08:41:45 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you that we are managing a special session on ' Spatio-temporal data processing ' at the ' 11th International Conference on Advanced Geographic Information Systems, Applications, and Services ', February 24 - 28, 2019, Athens, Greece. I invite you to submit papers for this session on the topics that encompass but not limited to;

    * Preparation of spatio-temporal data using pre-processing techniques
    * Data modeling, mining and data warehousing methods for spatio-temporal data
    * Behaviors and knowledge extraction using spatio-temporal data
    * Techniques for enriching spatio-temporal data with information extracts using approaches such as Web of Things, Semantic Web, data mining, NLP, etc.
    * Visual analytics for spatio-temporal data
    * Applications and case studies related to usability of spatio-temporal data for urban traffic systems, trajectory analysis, safety management, etc.

Updated SPD Call: https://www.iaria.org/conferences2019/filesGEOProcessing19/SDP.pdf

SPD online submissions site: https://www.iariasubmit.org/conferences/submit/newcontribution.php?event=GEOProcessing+2019+Special

The deadlines are mentioned below;

    * Submission: Jan 08, 2019
    * Notification: Jan 23, 2019
    * Registration: Feb 03, 2019
    * Camera-ready paper: Feb 03, 2019

Publication of the papers;

    * Print proceedings will be available via Curran Associates, Inc.: http://www.proceedings.com/9769.html
    * Articles will be archived in the free access ThinkMind Digital Library: http://www.thinkmind.org
    * Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA Journals: http://www.iariajournals.org

More details about the program are in the attachment.

Looking forward to seeing you in Athens!

Best,

Muhammad Arslan
Laboratoire LE2I - FRE CNRS 2005 - Arts & Métiers - Université de Bourgogne Franche-Comté
Institut Marey - Maison de la Métallurgie (I3M), 64 rue de Sully, 21000 Dijon, France
Mobile : (+33) 06.28.43.08.01