[Haskell] [ANN] Change of ownership for VTY

Jonathan Daugherty cygnus at foobox.com
Sat Dec 24 21:18:11 UTC 2016

> The (former) owner of VTY here. Unfortunately, I don't have the
> resources to continue to contribute. Jonathan Daugherty has stepped up
> in my absence to provide excellent improvements and support. He is now
> the official owner/maintainer of VTY.

Accordingly, the repository has moved to my GitHub account and is now
located at

https://github.com/jtdaugherty/vty

NOTE: I am seeking someone to help with maintenance of Vty on Windows
systems. I don't have the resources to ensure that Vty builds or passes
its test suite on Windows, so anyone with the resources and the
motivation to help with this should contact me!

Thanks to Corey for maintaing Vty for many years and for being so
helpful to me when I was starting to contribute!

--
  Jonathan Daugherty