[Haskell] [ANN] Change of ownership for VTY

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 21:04:02 UTC 2016

Hi all,
The (former) owner of VTY here. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources
to continue to contribute. Jonathan Daugherty has stepped up in my absence
to provide excellent improvements and support. He is now the official
owner/maintainer of VTY.

Please give him the same great community support and thanks :)

* http://hackage.haskell.org/package/vty

I've had a wonderful time building VTY. Terminals are tricky pieces of old
and new technology with plenty of arcane details. Yet, Haskell handles this
domain with ease. Not something I expected when I first started! Even
better, over the years VTY has evolved significantly and Haskell has
supported this evolution with similar ease.

Thanks to all in this wonderful community,
Corey O'Connor